Engraved Decorative Patterns/Scoring/Company Logos
We provide concrete engraving or concrete scoring -the use of special tools and equipment to engrave or score patterns and designs into existing concrete. Unlike toppings or overlays, engraving is a permanent treatment that won't wear away or lose bond because the patterns are carved into the concrete rather than applied on top of it. When the concrete is further enhanced by staining, the decorative possibilities are truly spectacular.
Both interior and exterior concrete can be scored or engraved. Outdoors scoring and engraving can be used to transform a driveway, walkway, pool deck, patio or even a parking lot. Indoors scoring/engraving can be used to create unique patterns and designs for restaurants, stores or residential entryways
New or old concrete can be engraved. We use a patented scoring and engraving equipment to do the concrete engraving work. The flaws in old concrete can actually contribute to the look of engraved concrete with many patterns.
The design options are almost unlimited. We can create custom designs, company logos, brick, tile, stone or just about any design you can think of. The cost of any design is based on the detail of that design and the time it takes to install.
The process involves the following:
- The concrete is cleaned and prepared to provide a bond for the stain to the concrete.
- The concrete is stained either before or after the design is installed depending on the desired look.
- The selected pattern or design engraved or scored
- Floors are cleaned and a sealer is applied.
The job can take one or two days, up to a week. This depends on:
- The size of the area to be engraved
- The amount of cleaning required
- Any repairs to be made
- The weather on exterior work
- Operator skill
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us